- Are you anxious about math?
- Has it been more than two years since you have taken a math course?
- Are you in a course for which you are not well prepared?
- Did you take pre-requsite courses at another college?
- Do you get the math grades you want?
- Are you spending too much time studying math without positive results?
Math Help on Campus
- Math Dept Tutoring: https://www-math.umd.edu/math-tutoring-schedule.html
- Math Dept Undergrad Resources: https://www-math.umd.edu/undergraduate/resources.html
- Academic Achievement Programs Tutoring http://www.aap.umd.edu/Tutoring.html
- Guided Study Sessions https://www.counseling.umd.edu/academic/gss/
- Keystone Tutoring Center http://www.keystone.umd.edu/students/keystone-center
- Math Success Program http://reslife.umd.edu/mathsuccess/
- OMSE Tutoring http://www.omse.umd.edu/tutoring.html