- Are you anxious about math?
- Has it been more than two years since you have taken a math course?
- Are you in a course for which you are not well prepared?
- Did you take pre-requsite courses at another college?
- Do you get the math grades you want?
- Are you spending too much time studying math without positive results?
Meet with a Math Learning Specialist
Our Math Learning Specialist provides academic counseling to UMD students taking all levels of mathematics courses, helps them learn about UMD campus mathematics learning resources, develop efficient study strategies and review their math skills.
Attend Math Learning Workshops
Throughout the semester workshops will be offered as an opportunity for students to learn more about developing studying skills, preparing for exams, developing efficient study strategies and study plans, and improving results of your mathematics study efforts.
Math Learning Workshops will be led by Math Learning Specialist Kelly Ivy.
Click on the following link to sign up for a workshop: Sign Up Form (Coming Soon).
Math Help on Campus
- Math Dept Tutoring: https://www-math.umd.edu/math-tutoring-schedule.html
- Math Dept Undergrad Resources: https://www-math.umd.edu/undergraduate/resources.html
- Academic Achievement Programs Tutoring http://www.aap.umd.edu/Tutoring.html
- Guided Study Sessions https://www.counseling.umd.edu/academic/gss/
- Keystone Tutoring Center http://www.keystone.umd.edu/students/keystone-center
- Math Success Program http://reslife.umd.edu/mathsuccess/
- OMSE Tutoring http://www.omse.umd.edu/tutoring.html