Maryland -- Penn State
Dynamical Systems and Related Topics Workshop
This workshop is cosponsored by the dynamical systems groups at Maryland and Penn State, and has been held twice each year, beginning in Fall 1991. The Fall meetings are held at Penn State and the Spring meetings are held at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Maryland, College Park. Our spring meetings have been partially supported by the National Science Foundation from their beginning in 1992 through the present.
Links to previous conference programs and upcoming conference:
- March 1992
- March 1993 (no record)
- March 1994
- March 1995
- March 1996 (Putnam and Kammeyer-Rudolph lecture series)
- April 1997
- March 1998
- March 1999 (Topological and measurable dynamics)
- March 2000 (Chaotic nonhyperbolic dynamics)
- March 2001
- March 2002 (Auslander conference)
- March 2003 (Host-Kra lecture series)
- March 2004
- March 2005
- March 2006 (Sinai conference)
- March 2007 (Furstenberg conference)
- March 2008 (Brin conference)
- April 2009
- April 2010 (Rudolph conference)
- April 2011 (Boyle session)
- April 2012
- April 2013
- April 2014
- April 2015
For information on the Penn State meeting held each Fall, visit the home page of the Center for Dynamics and Geometry.
The Midwest Dynamical Systems Conference has met in the fall and spring for many years.
The Institute for Mathematical Sciences, SUNY at Stony Brook, maintains a list of upcoming Dynamics Conferences.