The spring 2019 workshop on dynamical systems at UMD will start on Thursday April 11 in the afternoon and end on Sunday April 14.
Some information on lodging:
- You are responsible for arranging your own lodging. See below for hotel information.
- If you requested support for lodging, we will try our best to accommodate your request. Priority will be given to those who registered earlier.
- We will reimburse at most $65 per night for at most 3 nights of a shared hotel room, and only for nights between April 11 and April 14.
There are two hotels in College Park giving discounts to the conference participants and holding a block of rooms for conference participants. They are:
- The Cambria Hotel College Park (holding a block of rooms until March 10). To get the discounted rate, you can either call 301-595-2600 and select the front desk or reservations. Give code WQ23N6 or the name Spring Dynamical Conference Room Block and the agent can book your reservation; or you can click this link to make the reservation with the discount code already included: https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/LZ70Y7
- Holiday Inn Express (holding a block of rooms until April 1). To get the discounted rate, click on this link.
Other hotels close to the University but more expensive than the previous 2 hotels: