The College page has a Career Services page which includes opportunities for internships. Below are some general links.
- Department of Homeland Security fellowships in science and technology (scholarship/internship package)
- DEPARTMENT OF STATE . There are internship opportunities for a variety of majors with the Department of State. Most of internships are unpaid. In order to find out what specific internships are available and download the application form from the www site.
- NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY The Naval Research Enterprise Intern Program (NREIP), provides an opportunity for students to participate in research at a Department of Navy (DoN) laboratory during the summer. The goals of the NREIP are to encourage participating students to pursue science and engineering careers, to further education via mentoring by laboratory personnel and their participation in research, and to make them aware of DoN research and technology efforts, which can lead to employment within the DoN.
- NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY Today's job marketplace is competitive. To get a step ahead you need to gain practical experience before you graduate. Come work with the top professionals in your field at NSA. Our internships, co-op program, scholarships, and work study programs will help you to develop and shape your career well before your studies are through.
- NASA NASA has a number of internships, fellowships, scholarships, and other programs which offer various opportunities for students at every level.
- NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION STUDENT APPOINTMENTS The NSF includes student appointments for various positions within the program: http://www.nsf.gov/crssprgm/reu/reu_search.cfm
- SAIC INTERNSHIPSYour degree is the start of a new career. For students and recent graduates alike, we offer career opportunities that challenge you from day one. Discover what awaits you at SAIC.
- NIST Summer Research Fellowships: http://www.nist.gov/surfgaithersburg/
- ALL STATE LIFE ACTUARIAL CAREER PROGRAM The ACP at Allstate Financial has been designed to develop actuarial associates into future leaders through a combination of broad rotational job experiences, on-the-job training from top-notch colleagues and managers, professional development, and strong exam support. Contact via email: ..
- MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY . MIT's Internship Programs will help you find a position that suites your interests and skills.
- PRINCETON PLASMA PHYSICS LABORATORYThe National Undergraduate Fellowship Program in Plasma Physics and Fusion Energy Sciences provides outstanding undergraduates with an opportunity to conduct research in the disciplines that comprise the plasma sciences in general and fusion research in particular. Only students who are matriculated at a U.S. college or university AND are a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident Alien are eligible for a Fellowship.
- WOODS HOLE OCEANOGRAPHIC INSTITUTE . The Institute offers a number of programs for Graduate, Undergraduate, and Post-Doctoral students.
- GEICO INSURANCE. Geico Insurance has exciting job and internship opportunities in the Washington metro area. This company is often looking for bright, articulate math students to work in actuarial positions. If you want more information check out the web site or call 1-800-841-7445. You can request a job application online.