If you are around on Thursday, please join us for Jerome Buzzi's talk in the Dynamics Seminar, 2:10 - 4:10 pm. See the seminar page for more information.
The conference will include the departmental colloquium by Jerome Buzzi on Friday at 3:15 pm. For more information see the colloquium page.
There will be a welcome party at the home of Mike and Roxanne Boyle on Thursday evening, beginning 7:00 pm. Please join us as we kick off the start of the conference!
The conference banquet will be Saturday night in the rotunda of the Mathematics Building. It will be catered by Passage to India with a reception at 5:30 pm, followed by dinner at 6:30 pm. The cost is $15 for students and postdocs, and $30 for faculty. The price includes appetizers, dinner, and drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic).
List of speakers:
- Sarah Bray (Tufts)
- Jerome Buzzi (Univerite' Paris-Sud, Orsay)
- Nishant Chandgotia (Tel Aviv University)
- Maria-Isabel Cortez (Universidad de Santiago de Chile)
- Van Cyr (Bucknell University)
- Abel Farkas (Brown University)
- Matthew Foreman (UC Irvine)
- Thomas French (University of Denver)
- Su Gao (University of North Texas)
- Andrey Gogolev (Binghamton University, SUNY)
- Boris Kalinin (Penn State University)
- Alexander Kechris (California Institute of Technology)
- Zhiqiang Li (Stony Brook University)
- Ryo Moore (University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill)
- Anima Nagar (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi)
- Volodia Nekrashevych (Texas A&M University)
- Ronnie Pavlov (University of Denver)
- Jesse Peterson (Vanderbilt University)
- Ian Putnam (University of Victoria)
- Ilkka Torma (Boston University, University of Turku))
- Ilya Vinogradov (Princeton)
- Agnieszka Zelerowicz (Penn State University)