Speakers for the 2014 Workshop on Dynamical Systems and Related Topics:
- Jayadev Athreya (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Lewis Bowen (University of Texas at Austin)
- Keith Burns (Northwestern University)
- Vaughn Climenhaga (University of Houston)
- Jon Fickenscher (Princeton University)
- Yonatan Gutman (Polish Academy of Sciences & Oxford)
- Mike Hochman (Einstein Institute of Mathematics)
- Boris Kalinin (Penn State University)
- Carlos Matheus (Paris 13)
- Mahesh Nerurkar (Rutgers University)
- Bill Veech (Rice University)
- Kurt Vinhage (Penn State University)
- Zhiren Wang (Yale University)
- Alex Wright (University of Chicago)
In addition to the above speakers, we will have short talks by:
- Rachel Bayless (Agnes Scott College)
- Changguang Dong (Penn State University)
- Alena Erchenko (Penn State University)
- Ioannis Konstantoulas (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Kathryn Lindsey (Cornell University)
- James Tanis (Rice University)
- Jane Wang (Princeton University)
- Yun Zhao (Penn State University)
For more information, see the schedule.
There will be a colloquium on Friday as part of the workshop.
Friday April 11th, 3:15 - 4:15 pm: Bill Veech
For more information, see the Colloquium page.
If you arrive on Thursday, please join us for the Dynamics Seminar.
Thursday April 10th, 2:00 - 4:00 pm: Dave Ellis
For more information, see the Dynamics Seminar page.
Events for the Workshop:
There will be a conference banquet on Saturday April 12th in the Rotunda of the Math Building. The cost of the banquet is $15 for students and postdocs and $30 for faculty. You will be asked to pay this fee when you register.
There will be a conference party on Friday April 11th at the home of Joe Auslander. More information on the party will be provided later.